Root Your Lava Xolo A800 in four easy steps
Root your Lava Xolo A800 in easy steps:
1) Turn on USB debugging from developer options in setting options.
2) Install drivers by Pdanet if ask.
3) Connect the cable and click on “Connect as a media device”
4) Download This and open runme.bat
5) Press 1 select Normal mode
Follow the instruction to “Restore my
data”. The process is non-destructive, wait and voila:) You can see superuser app in your app drawer.
Customwork mod recovery for Lava Xolo A800 coming soon:)
Posted on April 18, 2013, in Lava Xolo A800 and tagged 6577, a700, a800, android, cheap, custom, easy, fast, fun, lava, mods, mtk, phone, rom, root, tricks, xda, xolo. Bookmark the permalink. 12 Comments.