How To Use Keyboard Numpad to Control Mouse
Follow the given steps to activate the Keyboard Mouse:
To edit this feature, first you should be logged in your Windows account with administrative rights.
To activate this feature, Press Alt+Shift+NumLock keys. Then you will receive a small MouseKey box.
To keep MouseKeys on, click on Ok button.
Click on Settings button, if you want to adjust the mouse cursor settings.
Here a new dialog box will appear with the title Settings for MouseKeys, now you can manage all mouse settings for example mouse cursor speed, acceleration and some other features.
Now using Numeric keypad, you can move your mouse pointer.
The Controls are :
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9 keys are used to move the mouse cursor into 8-different directions.
- Key 5 is used as mouse click button.
- Insert[zero] key used to hold down mouse button.
- + Sign used to double click on any object.
- Delete button used to release the mouse.
Click on NumLock button to disable this keyboard mouse feature.
In Fact when the Keyboard Mouse is On, an icon will show in the taskbar in right corner near system clock.